Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy
- Fever related super-refractory status epilepticus: an adulthood presentation of a novel POLG variant: a case report.Seizure. 2022; 99: 24-26
- POLG-Related Disorders.in: Adam MP Mirzaa GM Pagon RA Wallace SE Bean LJ Gripp KW GeneReviews® [Internet]. University of Washington, Seattle, Seattle (WA)1993 ([cited 2022 Jul 21]. Available from:)
- GeneReviews® [Internet].University of Washington, Seattle, Seattle (WA)1993 ([cited 2022 Jul 21]. Available from:)
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the brain.Radiology. 2000; 217: 331-345
- Imaging tutorial: differential diagnosis of bright lesions on diffusion-weighted MR images.RadioGraphics. 2003; 23 (e7–e7)
- Localized cerebral energy failure in DNA polymerase gamma-associated encephalopathy syndromes.Brain. 2010; 133: 1428-1437
- Neuroimaging in mitochondrial disorders.Neurotherapeutics. 2013; 10: 273-285
- Treatment of epilepsy in developing countries.BMJ. 2007; 334: 1175-1176
- Patient care standards for primary mitochondrial disease: a consensus statement from the Mitochondrial Medicine Society.Genet Med. 2017; 19 (1380–1380)
- Diagnosis and management of mitochondrial disease: a consensus statement from the Mitochondrial Medicine Society.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 689-701